Frequently asked questions
Web Hosting Frequently Asked Questions
1. I haven't received my welcome email. What should I do?
2. How do I start/upload my site to your hosting?
3. I would like to close my account. How?
4. Why is my site showing "This domain still has no index.html page uploaded!" page?
5. What PHP functions are disabled on free accounts?
6. Can I change my php.ini settings and/or switch to php 5.x?
7. I lost my username and/or password. What can be done?
8. I uploaded my site but it doesn't show up when I type in my domain/subdomain in a browser.
9. My web site (written in php) has difficulty to display the symbols £, € etc. When text is called from a database, how can this be rectified?
10. What is the php memory size limit your platform supports?
11. How to enable Zend Optimizer/Ioncube support for my web hosting account?
12. How to unzip files directly on the Server?
13. How to import MySQL Database over SSH?
1. What is a Domain name and do I really need one?
2. How can I purchase a domain name?
3. I signed up for your service however I wasn't able to see my assigned subdomain/URL anywhere inside my control panel.
4. How to use my already registered domain name with your web hosting service?
5. Can someone see my personal information I provide when register a domain name?
6. Is there a way to hide my personal contact information when registering a domain name?
7. How can I change the path to my domains' content?
8. How can I change the custom(404) error page for my domain?
9. How do I manage my domain's MX records?
10. How do I manage my domain's A records?
11. How do I manage my domain's SOA record?
12. I have created a subdomain however my subdomain www.subdomain.domain.com is not working! Why?
13. Do you have domain alias option i.e. two domains pointing to one and the same web site content? Why?
1. What is FTP?
2. How do I upload my website?
3. I don't have FTP client. Where should I get one from?
4. What are my FTP settings so that I can establish FTP connection?
5. How to Delete, Rename, Copy or Move files or directories?
6. How to change permissions (CHMOD) of a file or a directory?
7. Can I edit a files' content through the Control Panel?
8. How do I upload my files using the File Manager?
9. I can't establish FTP connection, I constantly receive this response '500 Unable to service PORT commands'?
10. What are the upload limits on File Manager and FTP client for your free and paid hosting?
11. How can I upload my website's content and are there any restrictions?
12. FTP error messages: Response: 426 Transfer aborted. Operation not permitted
1. How can I connect to my MySQL/PostgreSQL database? What settings should I use for my script/software?
2. How can I access my database online?
3. I can't establish MySQL connection and get this error: "Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't
connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) ?
4. I am trying to access mysql via SSH command line, what is the path to mysql command via SSH?
5. The SQL server is rejecting any INSERT queries. Why?
1. How can I create an e-mail account?
2. What will happen if I delete a mailbox?
3. How do I check my e-mails using the Webmail?
4. What is a mailbox?
5. How can I set a quota to an e-mail account?
6. I can't send e-mail. All outgoing e-mails are being rejected. Why?
7. What are my POP3/IMAP settings to configure it with email client?
8. I can't send e-mail. The error I receive is 'Outlook is unable to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue receiving this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'
9. I can't send e-mails. It seems that the POP3/IMAP connection is not working. Please help?
10. I am unable to use PHP mail() function from my paid hosting account, why?
11. How to set up email forwarding?
12. I'm having trouble setting up an email account in Thunderbird, what are the correct settings?
13. How can I add an e-mail alias?
14. How can I access my Webmail?
You have probably heard of the Heartbleed bug (http://heartbleed.com/) that can be used to steal supposedly secured information through exploiting a vulnerability of OpenSSL certificates.
It is important to note that this security hole was available only on websites that used our shared SSL certificates. The websites using RapidSSL or SSL certificates from GeoTrust were not affected.
On few of our servers we were using the exploitable version of OpenSSL and as soon as a security patch was released by OpenSSL, we have installed it and re-issued all existing certificates. What this means is that all your websites and the details you submit over the shared SSL certificates are once again secure.
We want to thank you for choosing our sevices!...
We are proud to announce that our in-house custom product Zacky App Installer has been launched in the VPS hosting Easy Control Panel. In a nutshell all VPS clients that have Debian OS and our custom in-house Control Panel installed now can use Zacky Installer.